POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Lego Star Wars Minifigures : Re: More Lego Star Wars Minifigures Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Lego Star Wars Minifigures
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 31 May 2013 15:05:00
Message: <web.51a8f3885cd1e997d670fe1e0@news.povray.org>
"Reuben Pearse" <reu### [at] pearsecouk> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I finally got around to finishing my next set of Lego Star Wars Minifigures:

They look good, Reuben! Render settings are nice too, though some SSS may be
needed ;)

So, certain details like Yoda's head were modeled in LDraw? Or was the model
already available?

> rendered in POV-Ray. I use the Lego Color Reference guide here
> http://guide.lugnet.com/color/ to setup the materials in POV-Ray.

Handy guide, although I wish they provided additional color info, such as RGB or
hex values. Would make things a bit easier.

Are you planning to provide other complete Lego sets in the future? I snagged
your cop car and helicopter (again), and was pleased to find out that they are
actually composed of separate Lego pieces. For some reason I thought they would
all be merged or something :P

Sam